Monday

Bud Ogle's Nature Trail




We went walking on Bud Ogle's Nature Trail this afternoon. And it was....full of nature :)


It's a pretty short walk, and the kids enjoyed finding all the markers and reading about each one

(family picture taken by my dad)


We saw a couple snakes....



and Paul found a bunch of tiny salamanders in a pool near the river. Lakin tried to catch them, but they were a bit too quick for him.



We found a larger one further down the trail...


It was pretty hot and sticky, especially with the baby packed on front, but it was a bit cooler in the mountain shade which made it the perfect place to be.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the nature you kids are exposed to. It brings back memories of my own hiking days as a child - I think I need to do more of that with my own kiddos. Thanks for the inspiration,

    ReplyDelete